Friendly Guest House in North YorkshireThe guest house is a private household, the owner of which rents it out (for rent) in whole or by room. Often the owner himself and his family live in the same household, but on a separate floor or in a separate part of the household. Providing certain services, the owner of the guest house acts at his own discretion, but is controlled free spins on registration no deposit by many government agencies, which also control hotels. It has their positive and negative aspects.
Take advantage of a home away from home a stone’s throw from the sea. Speak to Abbotts Leigh Bed and Breakfast today, and arrange your next weekend away in the scenic coastal town of Filey.
When you choose Abbots Leigh, you’re not just choosing a warm welcome and a comfortable room, you’re also getting to enjoy our delicious breakfasts. We pride ourselves on the excellent standard of our food, and always make sure you’re set up for the day ahead!
Surrounded by Quality
One of the many advantages of a break in Filey is the incredible quality of the local produce. Combined with our town’s great range of lovely restaurants, you’ll find that the only problem you have is deciding where to have dinner! Have a look at just some of an extensive range of options for eating out, which are all within walking distance of Abbots Leigh Bed and Breakfast:
- Inghams Fish Restaurant 40 Belle Vue St, Filey, 01723 513320
- The White Lodge Hotel, The Crescent, Filey, 01723 514771
- Desi Spice Filey, 19 Hope St, Filey, 01723 514567
- Royal Oak Hotel, Royal Oak, Filey, 01723 512641
- Wrangham House, 10 Stonegate, Filey, 01723 891333
- Bella Italia, 20-22 Mitford St, Filey, 01723 516001
- San Marco Restaurant, 13 Murray St, Filey, 01723 515457
Contact Abbots Leigh Bed and Breakfast on 01723 513 334 for a stay at our friendly guest house that lets you enjoy the coastline.